April 4 – April 22, 2017
Harbourfront Centre is proud to announce World Stage Redux, presenting some of the best national and international contemporary productions that have graced Harbourfront Centre’s stages.
In Canada’s sesquicentennial year, the festival reflects on our collective past as we look to the future. Revisiting works that have as much resonance and power now as when they were first presented, this year’s lineup explores issues of race, gender, politics, technology and memory.
With the return to a festival format, World Stage affords the opportunity to see multiple shows within a short time frame—three weeks of live, evocative performances.
Each Saturday night of the festival at 9:30pm you are invited to join the artists and engage in inspired conversation at Boxcar Social, our new lakeside cafe-bar.
Festival Passes, 4-Ticket Flex Passes and single tickets are on sale now.
- Rankefod (Apr 4–5, 7–8: Harbourfront Ctr Theatre)
- LEAR: A Retrospective (Apr 5–9: Studio Theatre)
- Steer (Apr 6–8: Fleck Dance Theatre)
- The Radio Show (Apr 11–13, 15: Fleck Dance Theatre)
- Every Time I See Your Picture I Cry (Apr 12–13, 15: Studio Theatre)
- KAMP (CAMP) (Apr 13–16: Harbourfront Ctr Theatre)
- My Arm (Apr 18–19, 21–22: Studio Theatre)
- Mies Julie (Apr 19–22: Harbourfront Ctr Theatre)