Oct 20, 2017 - Oct 21, 2017
7:00 pm - 1:00 am
You’re invited to A Night in Support of Mental Health! Enjoy an evening that includes live food stations, sweets table, drinks, and a night of dancing!
Dress code: Formal (wedding style). This is a 19+ event in support of Mental Health Awareness.
Tickets are $100 and will include:
- Champagne upon arrival and Open bar service
- Dinner service stations including:
- Antipasto bar, Pulled pork, Beef carving
- Chicken, Roasted potatoes, Season vegetables
- Pasta bar, Dessert table
- Coffee, tea and espresso bar
- Special dance performance by Army of Sass (armyofsass.com/peel)
- Live DJ will be spinning Top 40 & 90s dance hits
- A speech announcement from Heather Croft, Director of Philanthropy at CMHA York Region South Simcoe
Tickets can be purchased online at eventbrite.ca
Proceeds of this event will be donated to CMHA (Canadian Mental Health Association) of York Region/South Simcoe