Aug 18, 2017 - Aug 20, 2017
Big Feastival* is coming to Canada! The UK’s food, music and family-fun festival will transform Burl’s Creek in Oro-Medonte into a weekend celebration of music, food and fun for the whole family.
Enjoy the ultimate foodie experience with the country’s top culinary talent, including Canadian celebrity chef, television personality, and restaurateur Chuck Hughes. Take part in culinary workshops with educational Table Sessions, enjoy live cooking demonstrations in the Big Kitchen, and indulge in a wide variety of artisanal products at the Producer’s Market.
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
- The Strumbellas
- Basia Bulat
- De La Soul
- Dwayne Gretzky
- Tom Chaplin (the voice of Keane)
- Chuck Hughes
- Rob Gentile
- Derek Dammann
- Vikram Vij
- Matt Demille
- Danny Smiles
- Victor Barry
There are rides and games for all ages at The Village Green, and there’s plenty of fun to be had for everyone in the Little Dude’s Den. Head over to the Main Stage and the Band Stand to jam out and dance the night away to your favourite musical artists.
Friday: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 1:00 am
Sunday: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Big Feastival Tickets
Available beginning March 1, 2017:
- General Admission Weekend pricing:
$85 (teen, 13-17 yrs), plus HST & service charges
$155 (Adult, 18+ yrs), plus HST & service charges
- Weekend entry is FREE for children 12 and under
- Additional packages include camping and glamping
- Single-day tickets will be available for sale at a later date
- VIP Passes are also available
* The Big Feastival was an idea originally conceived by Jamie Oliver six years ago in the UK. The event was designed and built around exceptional food, great music and fun for the entire family. IMG is now bringing this unique festival format to Canada.