Aug 18, 2017 - Aug 20, 2017
Camp Wavelength has changed its format this year (2017) due to the flooding of the Toronto Islands earlier this year.
Camp Wavelength has moved its festivities into downtown Toronto. As a result, there is NO Overnight Camping at this year’s festival.
It’s broken into 2 segments – Day and Night Camps.
- Day Camp (Sherbourne Common)
FREE Admission (donations accepted – suggested $10)
All Ages event with licensed area
- Night Camp (The Garrison and Longboat Hall)
Ticketed – tickets available through their website
Important Ticket Info
- Camping Pass holders will will receive a Camp Wavelength 2017 All Access Festival Pass and a Wavelength Passport.
- Festival-Only Passes will be converted into an All-Access Pass for Day Camp in the City.
- Lodge Pass holders will either get a refund or a pass transfer.
They do offer a full refund if none of the above is something you’re interested in [more info]