Oct 17, 2017
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Roy Thomson Hall
Eat to the Beat is a mecca for urban foodies who come to experience the best Ontario’s culinary scene has to offer. It is a signature event of the Canadian Cancer Society and is celebrating its 22nd year.
Eat to the Beat is the only event in Canada that exclusively features the talent of 60 female chefs – women supporting women through the challenges that come with a breast cancer diagnosis.
Enjoy specially prepared savoury and sweet dishes at 60 stations, along with wine, beer and a selection of non-alcoholic libations from 20 of the finest beverage purveyors set up around Roy Thomson Hall’s outer lobby.
The sensational line-up of chefs includes:
- Suzanne Barr, Saturday Night Dinette
- Vanessa Baudanza and Isabelle Loiacono, The Rolling Pin
- Wanda Beaver, Wanda’s Pie in the Sky
- Renee Bellefeuille, Art Gallery of Ontario
- Shannon Bolak, Ace Bakery
- Jeanne da Silva & Amy Symington, George Brown College Chef School
- Felicia Derose, Chase
- Donna Dooher, Mildred’s Temple Kitchen
- Alexandra Feswick, The Drake Hotel
- Angela Panigas, The Sultan’s Tent, Café Moroc
- Dufflet Rosenberg, Dufflet Pastries
- Alida Solomon, Tutti Matti
- Lili Sullivan, Pomodoro
- Elaine Wong, The Omni King Edward Hotel
- Vanessa Yeung, Aphrodite Cooks
to name a few!! Full list of participating chefs can be found on website (link below)
In addition to food and drink, colourful and whimsical one-of-a-kind corsets, inspired by food and created and modeled by breast cancer survivors.
Gen. Admission Tickets: $189
includes all food & beverages (tax receipt issued for max. allowable amount).
Roy Thomson Hall