Jul 1, 2017 - Jul 3, 2017
Celebrate Canada Day weekend at the Redpath Waterfront Festival (RWF), presented by Billy Bishop Airport, with a special visit by #MamaDuck!
The Royal Canadian Navy returns to the festival and will be stationed in Harbour Sq Park. Highlights include:
- Jul 1 & 2 (8:30 am): Navy’s 5km run – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate
- Navy Chef Cook Off
- Tour the deck of Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Toronto
RWF has other family-fun activities and programs.
- Royal Canadian Navy
- West Coast Lumberjack Show
- Rhythm of the Nation Show
- Mama Duck
- Waterfront Artisan Market
For further information, please visit towaterfrontfest.com