SATURDAYS (June 3 – October 28: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm). Visit Oakville Farmers’ Market in Downtown Oakville.
“George Street is closed to traffic to provide a true market experience,” says Blyleven. “”The inventory is always changing at the Oakville Farmers’ Market based on what is growing seasonally. If you are unsure how to store or prepare the fruit and vegetables, make sure to ask the vendor, they have great tips and advice.”
Oakville Farmers’ Market vendors include:
- Fruit and vegetables from Blyleven Farms, Lowbanks Fruit, McNiece Fruit Farm and Thames River Melons
- Smoked meats from Albion Hills Farm
- Fresh cut, seasonal flowers from The Flower Lady
- Honey and eggs from Rise and Rise Honey & Eggs
- Maple syrup, cookies and candies from Marigold’s Maple Syrup
- VQA wines from Pillitteri Estates Winery.
Rain or Shine!!
WHERE: Located along George Street in downtown Oakville (115 George Street, Oakville)