Mar 29, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019
The International Ctr
Discover the secrets behind the perfect barbecue and learn how to make the most of your backyard, no matter the size or the budget, from industry and celebrity experts at the Backyard Living Expo, the only consumer show in the GTA dedicated exclusively to backyards.
Learn how to make the most of your backyard from a variety of HGTV celebrities, gardeners, chefs, DIY professionals, and outdoor build and design experts as they present on the Weber Grill Main Stage and the Pro Series Stage each day.
- BroLaws – discusses how to budget for your outdoor space
- Ted Reader – talks about all BBQ trends for 2019 and how to create the best BBQ setting
- Ben Cullen – on creating the greenest garden on the block and planning your best veggie garden ever!
- Jo Alcorn has taken the Tiny Home trend to the next level! She has taken an old 5th Wheeler and completely gutted and re-modelled it!
- Jaclyn Harper – talks about how to create a luxury retreat in your own backyard
- Maddie and Kiki – Canada’s favourite female grill experts
If you need help to create your perfect outdoor space, visit with a certified landscape designer at the Backyard Oasis and receive a free 15-minute complimentary consultation. Make sure to bring your ideas, measurements, and some photos of your space with you.
Other features include
- an inspirational Miami rooftop garden
- the Springfree Outdoor Play Zone, featuring the world’s first Smart Trampoline
- Backyard Sip where visitors can discover the perfect recipe to create a signature summer cocktail or sample wines, beer, spirits and more.
Shop like a pro. The Backyard Living Expo is the best source for everything backyard under one roof including: barbecues, smokers, grills, and accessories; outdoor kitchens, appliances, furniture, and lighting; landscape design and gardening; pools, patios, decks, porches, pergolas, and gazebos; foods, spices, sauces, condiments, beverages and more!
Dates and Hours
Friday, Mar 29: 12pm – 8pm
Saturday, Mar 30: 10am – 7pm
Sunday, Mar 31: 10am – 5pm
Adults: $16.00 (at the door)
$14.00 (advanced purchase)
$10 (after 4pm)
Senior (65+): $10.00
Under age of 17: FREE
The International Ctr