Aug 17, 2018 - Sep 3, 2018
The Canadian National Exhibition (CNE but also known as… The Ex) takes over Exhibition Place for over 2 weeks signalling the ‘end of summer’ for students.
Once you’ve paid the entrance fee, all entertainment is FREE. But in order to go on the amusement rides, you must have the RAD pass (includes admission AND rides) or you can buy tickets separately.
SAVE THE DATES – SCHEDULE STILL TBA
Special Admission Prices
If you purchase your tickets before Opening Day you’ll save some $$ – GA: $15** – ends Aug 17 (Link).
The following are some dates/days you should keep in mind regarding ‘special‘ admission:
- Aug 18: $10 at the Gate (Opening Day ONLY)
ALSO Opening Day Ride Special: $22
- Aug 21 & 28: Kids $2 Mondays (13 & under)
- Mon – Thurs: $8 after 5pm (Except Labour Day)
** 2017 Gen. Admission: $19
Been to the Erie County Fair – KEEP your gate admission ticket – and get 50% off the CNE gate admission!
The following are headliners (with opening bands) performing FREE concerts (with admission) at the CNE.
- Aug 19: Jane’s Party/Sam Roberts Band
- Aug 20: Kiefer Sutherland
- Aug 21: The Box/Michel Pagliaro
- Aug 22: Colin James
- Aug 23: Marcia Griffiths
- Aug 24: Aaron Pritchett
- Aug 26: Leaving Thomas/Chad Brownlee
- Aug 27: Ascot Royals/John Kay & Steppenwolf
- Aug 28: Pavlo
- Aug 29: The Sheepdogs
- Aug 30: Virginia to Vegas/Shawn Hook
- Sept 2: USS
The following are just some of the special events/shows.
- Aerial Acrobatic & Ice Skating Show (w/ Elvis Stojko)
- Solar Eclipse [Aug 21]
- Food Truck Frenzy [Aug 25-27]
- Craft Beer Fest [Aug 25-27]
- Cat Show
- Canadian International Air Show [Sept 2-4]
Visit their website for up-to-date scheduling/info as programming is “subject to change” (esp. the concerts).