Feb 18, 2019
10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Enjoy a Family Winter Fun Day by visiting Fort York on Family Day for hours of magical fun in an authentic, historical environment!
This year, the Toronto History Museums are also onsite offering a treasure trove of activities for families.
- Irish dance workshop (organized by Montgomery’s Inn)
- Dress-up booth (organized by Colborne Lodge / Scarborough Museum)
- The Market Gallery’s exhibit, “Toronto Through the Eyes of Women Artists“
- Printing press activity (Mackenzie House)
- Crafts and interactive exhibits (Gibson House / Spadina Museum)
Fort York Historic Buildings: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visitor Centre: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Other activities include:
- Face painting
- Dress up in a period costume
- Interactive pop-up exhibitions
- Performances and crafts.
Sip hot chocolate, devour roasted marshmallows, and join an hourly guided tour of the historic fort.
Don’t forget your skates – The Bentway at Fort York public skating trail is open until 9:00 pm
LOCATION: Fort York