Feb 9, 2019 - Feb 10, 2019
Village of Yorkville Pk
Bloor-Yorkville’s Icefest showcases themed ice sculptures throughout the Village of Yorkville Park and surrounding area.
This year’s theme is Hollywood North, transforming the neighbourhood into a magical display of ice sculptures inspired by the success of the film industry in Toronto and Yorkville.
The Village of Yorkville Park and Cumberland Street will be the centre of the Icefest attractions:
- Sassafraz Ice Carving Competition (Feb 9)
- Ice Carving Demos (Feb 10)
- IceFest Lounge – live DJ’s from Bellosound
- NEW! Scavenger Hunt – throughout Yorkville neighbourhood
- Sassafraz Patio – features signature Icefest cocktails/hot beverages
Sat: Noon – 8:00 pm
Sun: Noon – 5:00 pm
For a small donation ($2) you can sample a sweet treat at the “Maple Taffy Station” (1:00 – 4:00 pm: Cumberland St)
Street Closure both days on Cumberland & Bellair Sts
* All proceeds support the Heart & Stroke Foundation
LOCATION: Village of Yorkville Pk