Apr 4, 2020
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
International Pillow Fight Day is an annual event held around the world. This year’s Pillow Fight event will be happening on Saturday, April 4, 2020.
NOTE: This is for INFORMATION only – At the time of this post, cities are still to be listed.
IF one is organized for Toronto, this listing will be updated.
There are some rules you should abide by:
- Take only soft, feather-free pillows
- Swing lightly – it’s fun… not an event to work out anger management
- Don’t swing at people w/ cameras, smile instead!
- And don’t swing at those who don’t have a pillow – they’re prob just curious as to why everyone is having so much fun!
- If you wear glasses – remember to remove them
Also, if you’re really wanting to get into it…PJs can be a fashion statement!! And, you can leave your pillow there if you don’t want to use it to rest your weary head on the way back home on TTC 😉
Keep checking the Event’s page link below to see if Toronto is added to the list of cities around the world!
Let's be social!