Jun 21, 2019 - Jun 23, 2019
All Day / Times may vary
Pride Month (June 1-30) is a celebration of the LGBTQ community – ending with the Pride Festival Weekend in Toronto – a weekend that is filled with parades and live entertainment.
Pride Month Highlights
- Cabana Pool Party – Jun 13: 6-11 pm
(Cabana Pool Bar)
- Friday Night Live – Jun 14: 7 pm-Midnight
- Toronto Island Party – Jun 16: 1-9 pm
- Aids Candlelight Vigil – Jun 18: 9 pm
(Barbara Hall Park)
- Night at the Aqueerium – Jun 21: 8 pm-Midnight
Pride Festival Weekend
During the Pride Festival Weekend, there are marches/parades (Pride Parade – attracting crowds of over 1 million+), live entertainment, dance parties along Church between Wellesley & College, an artisan market with booths lining the streets and more! [Electronic Pride Guide]
- Trans March: Fri, Jun 21 [7/8:00 pm]
- Dyke March: Sat, Jun 22 [1/2:00 pm]
- Pride Parade – Sun, Jun 23 [2:00 pm]
Pride Festival Weekend Highlights
- Street Fair – Jun 21-23
(along Church, Wellesley, & Alexander Sts)
- Pride Run/Walk – Jun 22
(Church & Wellesley 5km run/3km walk)
- Drag Ball – Jun 22: 6-11 pm
(TD Main Stage – Yonge & Dundas Sq)
- Family Pride – Jun 22–23
(Church St Public School)
- Church on Church Street – Jun 23: 11 am
Church Street (between Dundas and Bloor Streets) is blocked off to traffic for the whole weekend.
It’s one of the most “funnest” festivals you could attend!
There will also be FREE entertainment over the weekend at Yonge & Dundas Sq
For information on all events, visit Pride Toronto’s events section in Facebook:
OR visit http://www.pridetoronto.com/ for everything else!
PHYSICAL Location: The Village