Sep 6, 2019 - Sep 8, 2019
Nathan Phillips Square
Torontonian’s Favourite Street Party, Toronto Dragon Festival Returns this September on Nathan Phillips Square. Dragons, drums, acrobatics, King Fu and much more.
Canadian Association of Chinese Performing Arts is very excited to announce the 2nd Toronto Dragon Festival will come back to the heart of Toronto on Nathan Phillips Square from September 6 to 8th this year.
The admission is absolutely FREE!
This year, the Square will turn into dragon’s playground with lots of fascinating decorations, a mighty inflatable dragon head, gigantic dragon lantern, dragon gates, and many more dragon-manias.
Sept 7: 1 – 2:00 pm
2019 Toronto Dragon Festival highlights:
- Toronto’s swingingest band: MegaCity Swing Band
- Splendid Chinese folk waist-drum dance
- Breathtaking choir and dances by 700 child performers
- Ethnic cultural shows presented by Toronto and Canada’s best local artists
- Delicious Chinese and other Asian cuisines
For further information, please visit our official website link below (or email email@example.com)
LOCATION: Nathan Phillips Square