Mar 18, 2020 - Mar 22, 2020
The International Centre
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19: The largest of its kind in Canada, the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show has been bringing the best of outdoor adventure and travel to families for over 70 years.
Running from March 18 to 22 and located at The International Centre, this five-day paradise for hunting and fishing enthusiasts offers the latest in outdoor gear, destinations, free seminars and fun activities the whole family can enjoy.
Sportsmen attendees will relish in the show’s most popular and exciting attractions like
- West Coast Lumberjack Show and Chainsaw Carver (presented by Husqvarna)
- The Casting Pond (over $75,000 in prizes)
- Fishing with the pros at the FishTV Zone
- Getting up close to live reptiles & birds with Speaking of Wildlife
- Furry entertainment from the WoofJocks Canine All Stars performing the ultimate dog show,
and much more!
Wed.–Sat. (Mar 18-21) : 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Sun. (Mar 22): 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Seniors 60+: $15
Juniors aged 13-17: $13
FREE for Children 12 years and under
Tickets can be purchased on-site or online [LINK]. Free parking!
For further details, please visit https://www.torontosportshow.ca/
LOCATION: The International Centre