Terra Cotta Fall Festival returns to Credit Valley Conservation on October 5 and 6, 2019 (11:00 am – 5:00 pm).
Terra Cotta, which is about a 45 minute drive from Toronto, is a GREAT way to experience Fall colours and get out of the city for a day!!
Spend the day at Terra Cotta Conservation Area under a canopy of fall colours! Follow along Terra Cotta Lane where you’ll discover food and family fun in the forest.
General admission to the event gives you access to :
- Food trucks and vendors
- Terra Cotta trails in fall colour
- Same day access to ALL CVC Parks
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Chelteham Badlands
- LIVE – Wild Ontario bird shows and booth
- Giant-sized family games
- LIVE – music at the Forest Meadow Pavilion
- Special selfie stations
- Kids activity booklets
- Roaming magician
- Scavenger hunt
Add on a Kids Play Pass and save 50% on additional activities, including:
- Forest adventure wagon ride
- Kreative Kidz Art Bus take-home craft
- Nerf battleground
- Face painting
- Bouncy castle (up to age 14)
This fall is the perfect time to explore the outdoors and get inspired by nature. This festival has something fun for everyone!
All ages welcome.
This is a Rain or Shine event.
Online starting at $4.99; at the gate starting at $7.99
For more information, please visit Terra Cotta Conservation Area
Location: 14452 Winston Churchill Blvd, Halton Hills LOP 1NO