Pull on a pair of skates and enjoy ice skating – Harbourfront. During the winter months, the Harbourfront Centre turns its ‘pond’ into a large outdoor skating rink (Natrel™ Rink).
Harbourfront’s Natrel Rink is Toronto’s outdoor skating rink with breathtaking views of the Lake and city skyline.
Sun – Thurs: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Fri – Sat: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
*Extended hours on New Year’s Eve! (open til 1:00 am)
Also open regular hours on New Year’’s Day.
- Indoor change room with lockers (take change with you for the lockers)
- Skate sharpening
- Skating Lessons [Nov 21– Feb 25]
- It’s FREE to use if you have your own skates. Rentals are available
- DJ Saturday Nights ** very popular **
- Rink-side restaurant, Boxcar Social, offers hot food and beverages.
IT’S NOW OPEN FOR THE SEASON, but if the temps warm up (or are extreme), phone ahead just in case (416.954.9866).
Remember to wrap up warm as it can get rather chilly down there beside the lake if you’re not skating.