Get ready, Toronto! It’s time to lace up and hit the ice, as Harbourfront Centre’s Learn to Skate program returns.
Learn to Skate offers numerous classes tailored to suit skaters of all ages and skill levels, from Kinderskate to Adult Intermediate.
- Classes take place outdoors on the Natrel Rink, Toronto’s most scenic skating rink.
- Begins in November 2018 (weather permitting) through to February 2019.
- Private lessons are available for those wanting a one-on-one approach.
- Registration is NOW OPEN and classes fill fast, so REGISTER EARLY.
- Classes cancelled due to extreme weather conditions will be rescheduled.
No skates, no problem! Harbourfront Centre’s Skate Change Room offers equipment for rent
The Skate Change Room is equipped with coin-operated lockers, heated change rooms and washrooms for your convenience and comfort.
Unwind after classes at the rink side café-bar, Boxcar Social.
You MUST sign-up to register. Courses tend to fill up quickly!
For more information call 416.973.4093 or online.