The West Island of Ontario Place will feature the Winter Light Exhibition, FREE public skating on a synthetic rink and community bonfires as part of Ontario Place Winter Festivities.
WHEN: November 2019 – March 2020 (Dates TBC)
- Winter Light Exhibition:
– Light exhibits that shape, transmit, reflect or contain light
– Theme: Cocoon / to Cocoon
- Skate parties:
– Skate the night away with friends and family while resident DJs spin tunes
- Cinesphere screenings in IMAX®:
– Limited-time screenings. For Cinesphere tickets and showtimes, visit: www.ontarioplace.com/cinesphere.
- Skate Rink:
– Synthetic skate rink open to the public all winter long
– Onsite services include skate rentals, concessions, food truck and site-wide music
- Community Bonfires:
– Cozy up to the bonfire while sipping hot chocolate and roasting marshmallows
- Fairy Lights:
– Over 100 trees wrapped in fairy lights throughout the West Island pathways
For more information and the most up-to-date programming, visit: www.ontarioplace.com/whatson.
RETURNING: From Nov 22, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020, the Aurora Winter Festival takes place on the East island of Ontario Place (ticketed)