Canada’s Wonderland, Canada’s premier amusement park, is situated in Vaughan, Ontario and is home to more than 200 attractions including 16 rollercoasters, and Splash Works (a 20-acre water park).
Featuring two family-friendly areas, KidZville and Planet Snoopy, kids will enjoy more than 25 rides and attractions, not to mention meet and greets with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang.
Live shows, special events and street festival entertainment will excite families, food lovers, thrill seekers and guests of all ages all summer long!
Canada’s Wonderland is excited to kick off a season of AMAZING with an extensive lineup of live shows, special events and street festival entertainment, highlighted by the month-long CELEBRATION CANADA in July.
Home to more than 200 attractions including 16 rollercoasters, and Splash Works (a 20-acre water park), Canada’s Wonderland features North America’s largest variety of coasters including
- Canada’s tallest and fastest coaster – Leviathan
- Canada’s longest wooden coaster – Mighty Canadian Minebuster and
- Canada’s first inverted coaster – Flight Deck.
Kids will love Planet Snoopy and KidZville, which feature more than 25 rides and attractions, as well as meet and greets with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang.
NEW for 2018!
- Lumberjack: With feet dangling, guests will soar 360 degrees in the air on two giant swinging ‘axe’ pendulums. With inversions reaching up to 75 feet (22m) high, Lumberjack will give riders the sensation of an inverted coaster loop.
- Flying Canoes: This interactive family ride allows guests to step into a two-person ‘magical’ canoe and control their journey of flight through the air.
Canada’s Wonderland will excite families, food lovers, thrill seekers, and guests of all ages.
If you’re looking for fun things to do near Toronto, check out www.canadaswonderland.com for more details!