Canada’s Wonderland, Canada’s premier amusement park, is situated in Vaughan, Ontario and is home to more than 200 attractions including 16 rollercoasters, and Splash Works (a 20-acre water park).
Featuring two family-friendly areas, KidZville and Planet Snoopy, kids will enjoy more than 25 rides and attractions, not to mention meet and greets with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang.
Live shows, special events and street festival entertainment will excite families, food lovers, thrill seekers and guests of all ages all summer long!
Home to more than 200 attractions including 16 rollercoasters, and Splash Works (a 20-acre water park), Canada’s Wonderland features North America’s largest variety of coasters including
- Canada’s tallest and fastest coaster – Leviathan
- Canada’s longest wooden coaster – Mighty Canadian Minebuster and
- Canada’s first inverted coaster – Flight Deck.
Kids will love Planet Snoopy and KidZville, which feature more than 25 rides and attractions, as well as meet and greets with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang.
NEW for 2019!
Yukon Striker is the showpiece attraction in the fully immersive area Frontier Canada, themed to the Klondike Gold Rush. The coaster claims several world records:
- The fastest dive coaster at 130 km/h (80 mph);
- The longest dive coaster at 3,625 feet (1,105 m);
- The tallest dive coaster at 245 feet (75 m) – includes underground.
It also features floorless trains and the only 360-degree loop for a dive coaster on the planet.