Jul 5, 2019 - Jul 28, 2019
Toronto’s most beloved musical event of the summer, the Beaches International Jazz Festival, returns this year to celebrate its 32nd year of unparalleled music from both established and emerging artists.
Featuring multiple stages and venues, the return of festival favourites and leading musical talent, the 32nd annual Beaches International Jazz Festival is one that can’t be missed.
- July 2 – 5: Sounds of Leslieville & Riverside [Jimmie Simpson Park]
- July 10 – 12: Latin Jazz Carnival [Woodbine Park]
- July 17 – 19 & 24 – 26: Weekend Series [Woodbine Park]
- July 20 – 22: TD Canada Trust Workshops [Beach United Church]
- July 23 – 25: StreetFest
– spans 2 km along Queen St E (Woodbine Ave – Beech Ave)
Lineup includes a host of bands performing Toronto’s finest in Afro-Cuban, Funk, R&B, Soul, Ska and Big Band
Beaches Jazz Run
Sunday, July 26, 2020
5k | 10k | Half Marathon
Partial proceeds raised from this event will benefit the Michael Garron Hospital Foundation.
Thurs, July 25: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Fri, July 26: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Sat, July 27: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Road closures will be in effect during StreetFest:
Queen St E (Woodbine Ave to Beech Ave) from 6:00 – 11:30 pm nightly.
For further information, please visit the website links below.
Let's be social!