Mar 15, 2020
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19: Every year (usually the Sunday before March 17), Toronto holds its own St Patrick’s Day Parade to celebrate the Patron Saint of Ireland – St. Patrick.
If you want to watch the Parade, here’s what you need to know:
Time: Starts at NOON
Length: approx 1.5 hrs
Parade Route [Parade Map]
- Starts at St. George/Bloor St
- Bloor St to Yonge St
- South on Yonge St to Queen St
- West on Queen St to University Ave
Most popular downtown Irish pubs/bars that attract a crowd on Parade day (& St. Paddy’s Day!):
- McVeigh’s (Church/Richmond Sts)
- PJ O’Briens (Colbourne St – south of King St E near Church St)
- Irish Embassy (Yonge/Wellington Sts)
Other Bars to consider along (or near) the route:
- Firkin on Bloor (map)
- Artful Dodger Pub (map)
- Pogue Mahone (map)
- 3 Brewers (map)
- Firkin on Yonge (map)
- Duke of Richmond (map)
- Duke’s Refresher + Bar (Gerrard St, west of Yonge) – those of you who LOVE craft beer, check this one out!
Please drink responsible – Don’t Drink & Drive!
Let's be social!