The 2018 Toronto Summer Music Festival joins the multitude of events taking place around the globe that will commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War.
The festival runs July 12 to August 4, 2018, and offers a diverse and intriguing range of works written during or inspired by times of war throughout history to present day.
Toronto Summer Music Festival Free & PWYC Events
Toronto Summer Music will offer many FREE and PWYC events as part of the 2018 Festival including:
- TSM Kids Concerts: engaging 1-hour concerts specially designed for children ages 5 -12
- TSM Happy Hour: casual, hour-long concerts featuring Festival artists and next-generation stars
- TSM Connect: daytime chats providing opportunities to connect with TSM musicians
- Academy Concerts: popular lunchtime concerts
Full programming details for these events will be announced in June.
Festival passes are on sale starting March 9; single tickets go on sale March 16, 2018.
For further information, ticket purchase and scheduling, please visit the links below.
- Koerner Hall – TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning (273 Bloor St W)
- Walter Hall – University of Toronto (80 Queen’s Park)
- Church of the Redeemer (162 Bloor St W)
- Lula Lounge (1585 Dundas St W)