Union Summer, presented by TD, returns May 31st for the annual summer market, bringing together Toronto’s top chefs, musicians, film screenings and live performances to Union Station.
The market, a lush green space designed to feel like an oasis at the city’s front door, will showcase the best of Toronto’s eclectic culture, talent and spirit with a curated mix of local food vendors and entertainment.
Union Summer features FREE daily programming on the TD Stage, handpicked from local artists and cultural organizations.
Programming will include
- lunchtime and evening performances
- Universal Music Concerts and
- Wednesday night movie nights feat. current & classic flicks.
A myriad of treats from Toronto’s hottest eateries will be available at the market. Below are the featured food vendors:
- Union Chicken
- Bangkok Buri
- Fiasco Gelato
- Carbon Bar
- El Catrin
- Kathi Rolls
- Panchos Bakery
To top it off, Union Summer will also have a fully licensed bar featuring Moosehead beer and other refreshing drinks, fit to please any palate.
May 31, 2019 – August 3, 2019
Monday – Sunday between 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
(Friday and Weekend hours vary)
Programming updates will be announced but will include:
- Havana Nights in collaboration with Lula lounge
- Global music featuring Small World Music artists
- Performances from TD emerging artists in collaboration with Canadian Music Incubator and Coalition
- Motown night, folk music and Toronto’s hottest up and coming DJ’s performing live
Please visit torontounion.ca for additional details