Jul 14, 2018 - Aug 4, 2018
The Toronto Caribbean Carnival has its Official Launch on July 10 at Nathan Phillips Sq but many of the main attractions don’t happen until mid-July and Toronto Caribana’s biggest attraction is the Parade (August 4).
Over 10,000 masquerades participate in the parade, strutting and dancing all along the 3.6 km route in fantastic costumes, to the vibrant Caribbean beats of the mas bands.
There is an Admission for Exhibition Place viewing but usually you can watch the parade along other parts of the Lakeshore Boulevard for Free.
Dates to Remember
- Jul 14: Carnival Village — Daniel Spectrum
- Jul 15: Junior Carnival King & Queen Showcase – Woodbine Ctr, Etobicoke
- Jul 21: Junior Carnival – Malvern & Neilson Park [Free]
- Aug 2: King & Queen Show – Lamport Stadium
- Aug 3: Pan Alive – Lamport Stadium
- Aug 4: Grand Parade – Exhibition Place [Ticketed]/Lakeshore Blvd [Free]
Event Tickets link
Toronto Carnival Run – July 28 [8:00AM]: 10K and 5K run/walk and kids 1K run with a Caribbean carnival theme – Toronto Inukshuk Park, 789 Lake Shore Blvd W (near Ontario Place)