Jul 14, 2019 - Aug 3, 2019
The Toronto Caribbean Carnival has its Official Launch on July 9 at Nathan Phillips Sq but many of the main attractions don’t happen until mid-July and Toronto Caribana’s biggest attraction is the Parade (August 3).
Over 10,000 masquerades participate in the parade, strutting and dancing all along the 3.6 km route in fantastic costumes, to the vibrant Caribbean beats of the mas bands.
There is an Admission for Exhibition Place viewing but usually you can watch the parade along other parts of the Lakeshore Boulevard for Free.
Dates to Remember
- Jul 14: Junior Carnival King & Queen Showcase – Malvern Town Centre Car Park
- Jul 20: Junior Carnival Parade – Malvern & Neilson Parks, Scarborough [Free]
- Aug 1: King & Queen Showcase – Lamport Stadium
- Aug 2: Pan Alive – Lamport Stadium
- Aug 3: Grand Parade – Exhibition Place [Ticketed]/Lakeshore Blvd [Free]
Toronto Carnival Run – July 27 [8:00AM]: 10K and 5K run/walk and kids 1K run with a Caribbean carnival theme – Toronto Inukshuk Park, 789 Lake Shore Blvd W (near Ontario Place)
LOCATION: Exhibition Place